Excellence in Vision Care
Do you have a child who is highly near-sighted? Recent studies have revealed various methods to slow the progression of nearsightedness in children. These include overnigh contact lenses, eye drops, and multi-focal contact lenses. Book an appointment to find out which one is best for your child!
We offer advanced ocular imaging with Fundus Photography and Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), which scans all the different layers of the eye to reveal minute details that may not be visible otherwise. This helps to diagnose certain conditions and offer the best treatment tailored to each individual. It also allows more accurate monitoring of conditions such as glaucoma. Ocular imaging can be done in addition to your routine eye exam for the most comprehensive care possible. Ask us about the OCT scan at you next routine eye exam!
Visual Field Testing
Visual field testing means testing your peripheral (or side) vision. Our machine tests various points in the periphery to deteermine if someone has any deficits in their side vision. It can be added to your routine eye examination for the most comprehensive care possible. Ask about visual field testing at your next routine eye exam!
We bill directly to your insurance provider!
We accept most major insurance plans, including (but not limited to):
Chambers of Commerce
LiUNA Local 506/183
COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
Doing our part to stop the spread
1. Patient screening for fever, cough, or contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
2. Mandatory mask or face covering when at the clinic.
3. Booking appointment further apart to avoid contact in the waiting room
4. Social distancing when in the clinic
5. Equipment, eyeglass frames and other surfaces will be regularly disinfected for your safety
6. Only one person per appointment, unless it is for a child or translation. One parent/guardian per child.
3410 Sheppard Ave E #205, Scarborough, ON M1T 3K4, Canada